Sunday, August 17, 2008

Monster...

Dan and I decided to make cookies last week, and the deal was that Dan got to pick what kind of cookies we made. He choose Monster Cookies.

We went online to find out how to make these cookies and soon our printer was spitting out the recipe. I took a closer look at it and I could hardly believe what I was seeing. I decided very quickly that we needed to cut this recipe in half and then I headed to the grocery store to select the ingredients. You can take a look at the recipe here and you'll see what I'm talking about. We still ended up with sooo much cookie dough I ended up freezing some.

I wanted to make the cookies "normal" size, but Dan wanted "monster" size. He used and ice cream scooper and placed 2-3 giant balls of dough on the pan. Take a look at the size of these cookies.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy !! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
May I have one, please?

Love,Mom

Laura K. said...

I love it! And by the way, I haven't known these Kleinheksel guys to do anything in moderation that has to do with food... so you can forget small, simple cookies, right?! : ) they look delicious.

Jill Sloothaak said...

Hi Jordan! Thanks for leaving me a comment so that I could find your blog! Fun! :)

The Geurinks said...

So glad to see that you have a blog!!! Now I can see what's going on in your life:-).

Holy crap, no wonder you had a lot of dough--you might be eating monster cookies for a year!! Y:-)

Jayme said...

hi jordan! just stumbled on your blog and have to say that i love the picture of dan proposing to you on the green. you look so happy!! hope you are doing well and i will be in town the week before christmas so i hope you can fit me in your schedule so i can get my hair cut :)