Friday, October 10, 2008

A must see!


Dan and I went to see the movie Fireproof this evening. After hearing rave reviews from some friends, we decided to catch the 7:10 showing at the Star Theater.
This movie tells us the story about a firefighter and his wife. It shows the challenges they face in their marriage, and it helps understand how a commitment to God can be life changing.
Dan and I agree this is a MUST SEE! We give it the Dankel & Jorbert 2 thumbs up!!!

4 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

i agree. robb and i sat in the same theater at the same time just last week and now i feel so far away.

great movie!

Laura K. said...

We also saw it last week & thought it was FANTASTIC!!! Glad you guys went too. I think every married couple should see it, regardless of how long they've been married. : )

Laura K. said...

by the way, HA HA! Dankel & Jorbert. : )

kim joo mee said...

I haven't seen this, but I did hear that Kirk Cameron had his real life wife stand in as a double during kissing scenes...