This post is for my friends and family that love The Bachelor as much as I do.
I have to admit that I did now what was going to happen last night. Like I said in my previous post, I loved watching this season. That was until about 3 weeks ago when my lurking uncovered three 10 minute home videos of a man who goes by the name Reality Steve.
Reality Steve has given us information and clues in many of the past seasons. In fact, his track record for knowing how things end is quite impressive. He admits to having a inside connection that works close with the show. Those 3 videos went on to tell me in detail everything that was going to happen last night. I was even told that Melissa would take her ring off and give it to Jason. After seeing those videos, I honestly started hoping he was wrong.
So here is my feelings.
* Melissa and Jason broke up before taping of the After the Final Rose.
* She was mad he broke up with her, so she said that he needed to explain it to America. Oh, and that he could look like the bad guy by breaking her heart. She was not going to go along with it after all she felt he didn't even give it a chance.
* I do believe that since the breakup happened before the taping of ATFR, they are contracted to share there personal life with America at that taping. (By the way, the ATFR 1 was taped around January 24. The ATFR 2 was taped the very end of Feburary.)
*Oh, and I have very mixed feelings about things being set up by ABC. I truley don't know that Jason and his fabulous acting skills :) could pull the wool over our eyes. If he did, he should have gone into acting a long time ago.
* I do feel bad for Melissa. I am sure this is not at all what she thought she was signing up for.
However, I do not know Melissa, and maybe just maybe Jason is being nice by not giving us a real reason for their relationship not working. Maybe she is not who she was edited to be, or maybe some terrible skeleton raised its ugly head.
Does anyone else feel like we should all just forget about Jason and this entire mess and a new season of The Bachelorette should begin. Go Jillian!!! Obviously I am routing for her to be the next bachelorette.
I would love to hear your comments so please feel free to share!
3 comments:
i totally feel duuuppped by ABC once again. why do i continue to watch i ask myself? why? of course i'm curious what's going to be said on tonight's ATFR 2....hopefully my dvr picks it up.
is there any local media coverage on molly seeing how she's from gr?
I haven't seen a lot of local coverage yet. Maybe that will start after tonight.
Please don't get me wrong. I am in no way defending Jason or ABC.
I feel bad for all parties involved and assume he will be single again shortly.
But for some reason I think I will continue to watch. Good entertainment. Maybe it was easier for me to watch because I saw if coming.
ditto :)
Post a Comment